CONCEALED WEAPONS-FIREARMS COURSE
Suncoast Gun Shows and International Protective Services now offer the
State of Florida Concealed Weapons-Firearms Permit Course at the guns
No sign up is required but we do recommend arriving early as the classes have been quite busy and
are seated on a first come, first serve basis.
Concealed Weapons-Firearms Information
Classes are offered on both Saturday
All Classes are at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm both Saturday & Sunday
1. The class is offered at every gun show - four times during the weekend.
2. The class is approximately two (2) hours in duration.
3. The fee for the Firearms Safety Course is $49.
4. After the classroom lecture is completed, all students must go to the firearms
range and safely discharge a firearm in the presence of the firearms instructor.
This only takes a few minutes. The firearms instructor will supply the firearm.
5. All students must attend the range training. The range fee is $5.
6. Your fingerprints, passport pictures, and notary is required to submit your
application to Tallahassee. These services are available at the show for $14.
7. The State of Florida concealed weapons license is good in (34) states.
8. The State of Florida concealed weapons is now good for (7) years.
9.The State fee for the license is $117. (Cashiers check, money order, or personal
check). You send the fee to Tallahassee after completion of the training.
10. All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
11. Cash or check is acceptable payment for the gun show firearms safety course.
12. Be sure to bring Photo ID (Drivers license or State ID card) for your notary
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:
International Protective Services
© Copyright 2006
Suncoast Gun Productions Inc. All rights reserved