SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Exhibitor shall abide by and observe all Federal,
State and Local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations, all rules of
the show building, and shall obtain all necessary permits or licenses
at Exhibitors cost.
2. Absolutely NO LOADED FIREARMS will be permitted inside of Show.
3. ALL FIREARMS must be secured with plastic tie wraps and free of any
clips or magazines. That includes an Exhibitors personal gun, as
well as any guns displayed inside of glass cases.
4. Exhibits are limited to merchandise at the discretion of Show Management.
5. Normal Show hours will be advertised and Exhibitors are required to
be open for business during that time. Early departures must be cleared
by promoter, otherwise they will be noted and could affect your positioning
and seniority in future Shows.
6. Any tables or exhibits not covered by 8:30 a.m. Saturday will forfeit
reservations and payment.
7. Two Exhibitor badges will be issued per table. Additional badges are
8. The Show Management accepts no responsibility or liability for any
and all damages or injuries resulting from a ticket holders merchandise
9. The Show Management accepts no responsibility or liability for any
and all damages or injuries resulting from an Exhibitors merchandise
10. Table/Exhibit reservations will not be guaranteed without the proper
deposit (50% of booth cost due when reservation is made, balance due at
11. Telephone reservations will be cancelled if a deposit isnt received
within 7 days.
12. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the Show,
will receive no refunds whatsoever. No-shows are responsible
for full table costs.
13. Any accidental firearm discharges will result in automatic expulsion
14. Exhibitor agrees to maintain liability insurance having general aggregate
limits of not less than $1,000,000 during the term of this Agreement,
and to provide SGC with a valid certificate of insurance evidencing such
15. All returned checks will incur a service charge and place Exhibitor
on a cash only basis.
16. Move-out hours are Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m. Any Exhibitors staying
past 8 p.m. will be invoiced for additional labor costs.
17. Show Management reserves the right to expel without refund and refuse
readmittance to any Exhibitor who does not comply with Show Management
or Facility Mangement.
18. Show Management will employ general overall guard service during the
course of the Show, but assumes no liability for loss or damage by any
19. Show Management will make assignment of space guided by Exhibitors
priorities established, space and utility requirements, date of receipt
of Application and deposit/full payment.
20. Show Management reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan and
relocate any booth without notice, to provide a more satisfactory, attractive
and successful Show.
21. ALL TABLES MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY SKIRTED. All merchandise must stay
within the confines of the booth space.
22. Exhibitor must surrender space occupied by him to Management in the
same condition as it was at the start of occupation. Exhibitor will be
liable for any and all damages to space occupied or equipment furnished.
23. Exhibitor agrees that all cash sales made during the Show are his
sole responsibility and shall be duly reported in accordance with the
sales tax regulations of the state of Florida, and the city in which the
Show is held.
24. In the event an Exhibitor violates any provision of this Agreement,
Management shall have the right to cancel this Agreement, remove, close
or eliminate any exhibit, and refuse future participation in any other
25. Live animals of any kind are not permitted inside of Show.
© Copyright 2006
Suncoast Gun Productions Inc. All rights reserved